TIME TO TEACH
Every teacher knows the frustration of losing valuable instructional time to matters of discipline, just as every student has known the frustration of losing valuable learning time to the same. For some teachers and students this time loss is great. The Time to Teach workshop is a highly effective program proven to restore that lost time to teachers and students in a way that is simple, fair, and mutually respectful. It has worked for thousands of teachers and it can work for you.
Let me show you how to reclaim that time and use it for PRODUCTIVE instruction!
Effective Classroom Behavior Management: Essential Elements
Learn five immediate steps to regain classroom control.
- Say good-bye to classroom management approaches that make more work for you, the teacher.
- Be the boss. Earn respect. Command center stage.
- Wipe out misbehavior. Increase positive behavior.
- Never again waste valuable teaching time on matters of discipline!
Maintain a keen and calm mindset for classroom management
- Nullify challenges swiftly, positively, and gracefully by learning to “read your room”.
- Detect and correct classroom problems without interrupting instruction.
- Learn to avoid accidentally agitating students by violating their personal space.
- Appear confident yet comforting to your students.
Effectively arrange and design the classroom environment
- Learn the “teaching power position” and understand where you should and should not be.
- Position yourself in the classroom to eliminate student challenges.
- Keep your students focused on classroom priorities.
- Learn fifteen POWERFUL desk arrangements, from traditional to unorthodox.
- Learn how to "teach-to" and enforce rules and procedures.
- Transform “less-socialized” kids into top classroom performers.
- Teach students to behave appropriately in class and in social settings.
Zoom through your lesson plans & master standards like never before
- Teach students to peacefully coexist in your classroom.
- Teach students to make the best use of their time and listen attentively.
Firmly but fairly carry out disciplinary actions
- Eliminate multiple warnings and repeated requests. Ask once and get what you want.
- Prevent minor and major challenges from wasting important teaching time.
- Teach every student with confidence and success.
- Meet challenges head-on with respect, power, and poise.
Build and maintain strong student and teacher relationships
- Connect with non-compliant students and prevent meltdowns.
- Reach at-risk children and turn them into productive classroom members.
- Energize apathetic students and have them work harder.
- Reach every student, every day.…and much more!